How to unlock samsung galxay without losing data
If you have any model of Samsung galaxy and you have forgotten your pattern lock or your phone is blocked after too many wrong attempts then don’t worry because you have reached to the right place. This post is dedicated to unlocking and recovering data on any Sansung galaxy mobile phone. I have tested this trick on Samsung galaxy Y. This post is modified version of our previous post with recovery option. In the previous post recovery option was not given.
You have to do this in three steps, 1. Backup 2. Reset 3. Restore.
- Download Samsung Kies (Download Link).
- Connect your phone to your computer using a data cable.
- Now start Samsung Kies.
- Now you can backup all your data on your pc.
- Switch off your phone
- Press and hold the upper volume key, menu key and power key
- Now you will see “Samsung Galaxy Y young” but don’t release the button.
- select the 3rd option(“Wipe data/factory reset”) using the volume keys and press the center menu key(indicated in upper image)
- Select “Yes” option (use volume key to navigate and menu key to select).
- After some time you will get a message on display “Reset Is Done”.
- Now select “Reboot”.
- Reset is complete……
If you have followed all the above steps successfully it means your phone has been cleaned up due to factory reset. So now you need to restore your data.
- To restore your data again start Samsung Kies.
- Now restore all your data to your phone from your computer.