RBI Recruitment notification for the post of Assistant vacancies in various Offices of the Bank
RBI Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 506 Assistant Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has posted a notification for the recruitment of 506 Assistant vacancies in various Offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-07-2014 to 06-08-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 506
Name of the Posts: Assistants
Name of the Offices:
1. Ahmedabad: 10 Posts
2. Bangalore: 37 Posts
3. Bhopal: 37 Posts
4. Bhubaneswar: 25 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 40 Posts
6. Chennai: 30 Posts
7. Guwahati: 10 Posts
8. Hyderabad: 36 Posts
9. Jaipur: 26 Posts
10. Jammu: 10 Posts
11. Kanpur & Lucknow: 46 Posts
12. Kolkata: 30 Posts
13. Mumbai: 60 Posts
14. Nagpur: 20 Posts
15. New Delhi: 20 Posts
16. Patna: 39 Posts
17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 30 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 and 28 years i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1986 and not later than 01-07-1996 (both days including). Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-07-2014. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD (GEN), 13 years for PWD (OBC) & 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST) candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Graduation or Passed in Matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces with relevant defense service for Ex Servicemen category) with 50% marks (Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Competitive Online Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 450/- (Examination Fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ General candidates and Rs 50/- (Intimation Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates, paid through online/ offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the fee in online mode by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the fee in offline mode through the CBS branches of the banks listed, from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in/ from 16-07-2014 to 06-08-2014. After applying online, take print out of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph, signature and have valid e-mail id.
2. Log on to the website http://www.rbi.org.in/.
3. Click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” .
4. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
5. A Provisional Registration number and Password will be generated, note it.
6. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
7. Login yourself and upload their photograph & signature.
8. Make the fee payment by using online/ offline mode.
9. Take print out of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 16-07-2014.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Edit of Applications: 06-08-2014.
- Last Date for Reprint of Applications: 21-08-2014.
- Online Fee Payment: 16-07-2014 to 06-08-2014 (both dates inclusive).
- Offline Fee Payment: 18-07-2014 to 11-08-2014 (both dates inclusive).
- Tentative Date of Online Test: Around Fourth Week of September 2014.
- Tentative Date to Download Call Letters: 16-09-2014.