IBPS Recruitment notification for the post of PROBATIONARY OFFICERS / MANAGEMENT TRAINEES IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS (CWE PO/MT-IV)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification for conducting the Online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-07-2014 to 11-08-2014. Other details like educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Any other bank or financial institution
IBPS Vacancy Details: Name of the Post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Common Written Exam and Common Interview. Candidates who are Shortlisted in the Examination (CWE) will be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by Participating Organizations and coordinated by IBPS.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay application fee/ intimation charges of Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all others through online or offline mode.
Online Mode: After submission of online application form, candidates can make payment through payment gateway using Internet Banking/ Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards from 22-07-2014 to 11-08-2014. After online payment, take print of system generated e-receipt for future use.
Offline Mode: Candidates can deposit the fee (offline) by using system generated fee payment challan at CBS branches of any of 7 Public Sector Banks mentioned in the notification from 24-07-2014 to 14-08-2014. Fee payment Challan can be downloaded after submission of online application form.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through IBPS official website www.ibps.in from 22-07-2014 to 11-08-2014. After submission of online application form, candidates are required to take print out of it for future purpose. System generated printout of the online application form, original and self attested photocopies of all relevant documents must be produced at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to www.ibps.in
- Select the link “CWE PO/MT-IV” and then click on the option “Click here to Apply Online for CWE-Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CWE PO/MT-IV)” to open Online Application.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” and fill all the mandatory details, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Submit error free online application.
- Make payment by using online/ offline modes and update payment details by revisiting the website.
- Take print out of system generated e-receipt (if online payment made) and online Application Form for future purpose.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 22-07-2014
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 11-08-2014
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 22-07-2014 to 11-08-2014
- Offline Payment of Application Fees: 24-07-2014 to 14-08-2014
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ ST/ Minority Community Candidates: 11-09-2014 to 22-09-2014
- Pre-Examination Training: 22-09-2014 to 27-09-2014
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 01-10-2014
- Online Examination (Tentative dates) – Some/ All/ Additional Dates as the need arises: 11-10-2014 & 12-10-2014, 18-10-2014 & 19-10-2014, 01-11-2014 & 02-11-2014
- Declaration of Result Status of Examination (CWE): November 2014
- Download of Call Letters for Interview: January 2015
- Conduct of Interview: January 2015
- Allotment: April 2015
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below links…
Official Notification :- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here