CDS Examination (1) 2014 Notification by UPSC
A combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 9th February 2014 For the admission to the undermentioned courses:-
Name of the course and Approximate No. Of Vacancies.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 138th course commencing in 2014-15 (including 32 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ certificate (Army Wing) holders) – 250 vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Course Commencing in 2014-15 Executive (Hydro/ General Service) (including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C certificate holders (Naval Wing) – 40 vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in April 2015 – 32 vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 101st SSC Course (for Men) commencing in January 2015 – 175 vacancie
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 15th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in , 2015 – 12 vacancies
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizawl, Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareily, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kohima, Srinagar, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Delhi, Madurai, Tirupati, Dharwar, Mumbai, Udaipur, Dispur, Nagpur, Vishakhapatnam.
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2014
Application Fee: Candidates (excepting female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rs two hundred only) either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card
All Female candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST are not required to pay any fee
No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee
Last Date:- 2nd December, 2013, Monday
For more details related to the notification visit http://www.upsc.gov.in/